Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekly Rewind: SOHO Fridays at Recess


This past Friday (Feb 11th), I checked out SOHO Fridays and although it kept up with the name in terms of chicness and crowd- it was lacking in entertainment. The music was amazing, and I was very tempted to dance, but seeing as how nobody else was, I just chilled and chatted a bit with people that were around me.

This was the first of Standard Events, and Dave and Ray, events that I've attended thus far. They have a reputation for having some of the hottest parties in DC. After browsing through pictures of the event from previous days - I have a feeling that I may have just came on the wrong night, however at this moment, I wouldn't necessarily recommend it unless you come with a group. In the case you do - you're sure to have a great time, as I saw a group of people partying it up on the dance floor and in the VIP while most watched for entertainment.

Stay tuned for more on this event and others at InsiderNights.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment