Saturday, February 19, 2011

Rewind: Lotus Thursdays Celebrates Ciroc Flavors 1 Yr Anniversary




This past Thursday (Feb 17), LGI Group and DMV Events celebrated the 1YR Anniversary of Ciroc Flavors at Lotus Lounge in Washington, DC. Ciroc was spilled everywhere, in every flavor, as all who attended enjoyed the invigorating tastes that are Ciroc Premium Vodka.

As always, I enjoyed myself and from the looks of it, everyone around me did also. DJ Konnect and DJ ChubbyE Swagg kept the party live early and kept it coming until the very end of the night. Lotus Thursdays is hosted by Jae Murphy, and the party had a consistent flow that was undeniable.

For the second week in a row, I've enjoyed myself at Lotus Thursdays- So, like I said before, this may be the #1 spot to attend every Thursday Night. Stay tuned to InsiderNights.com for more information on Lotus Thursdays, LGI Group, DMV Events, and more!


Photography by: Topp Flight Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment