Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekly Rewind: "Scape Goat" at Layla Lounge



This past Friday (Feb 11th), my night was rescued by "Scape Goat". SoSo Selective's Banks Omishore and Damola presented an Valentines Weekend International Extravaganza this past Friday night at Layla Lounge and I enjoyed myself to the fullest.

Upon entry I was a little leery, but as soon as I opened the door and saw the scene I knew I would be entertained all night. DJ Sam I Am had me dancing from the time I got there to the time I left. The men were dressed in slacks and blazers, and the ladies were dressed gorgeously.

The party took place on the first floor of Layla Lounge with bottles flowing everywhere. The level of entertainment was met with an equally impressive level of sophistication by all that attended; amidst the fact that it was 18+ event for the ladies. It certainly served as a great ending to my Friday night out.

For more information on the hottest international parties and SoSo Selective Events, stay tuned to InsiderNights.com! We take you {IN}side the hottest Nightlife events!

No comments:

Post a Comment