Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekly Rewind: Lotus Thursdays at Lotus DC


Photography by Topp Flight Photography


Each and every Thursday Night at Lotus Lounge, DMV Events and LGI Group present Lotus Thursdays. Last week, I had the pleasure of going upon invitation from Big Matt - and had a BLAST! I entered at about 11pm, and it went from chill to crazy packed in minutes.

Apparently I came a little late- was wondering why everyone seemed so lit- and later realized I missed the Open Bar before 11pm (make SURE you come early). But, even still, I opened myself a tab and had such a great time. The people were extremely friendly and everyone was having a great time.

The music, by DJ Korrect, was fire! The host, Jae Murphy, kept the party live all night. VIP was super crazy with people dancing on top of couches and even the guys were singing with their bottles in hand. This is where you want to be on a Thursday Night in the district.



No comments:

Post a Comment