Sunday, December 26, 2010

InsiderNights.com's Favorite New Music


There are a few songs that have been on the InsiderNights.com radar and today - we're spilling the beans! Check out this hot new music that you'll be hearing soon, if you're not already to hip to it!


Living Better Now - Jamie Foxx featuring Rick Ross



This is quite possibly my favorite song out right now. When this song comes on, the room goes black and I get into my zone. Check it out for yourself.

--

Fly - Nicki Minaj featuring Rihanna



We love ourselves some Nicki Minaj. But, accompanied with Rihanna’s talent for laying an amazing chorus – This song is definitely on our Morning Play-List.

--

All Of The Lights - featuring Rihanna, Elton John, Alecia Keys, Fergie, The Dream, Tony Williams, John Legend, Charlie Wilson, Ryan Leslie, and Elly Jackson


This is the hottest track on Kanye’s FIRE album, “My Beautiful Twisted Dark Fantasy”. From the first time I heard it, I was instantly in love.

--

I Know – Diddy Dirty Money featuring Chris Brown, Wiz Khalifa, & Seven


I could listen this song on repeat all day long. The beat is sick, and then Wiz kills it. You’re just going to want to go ahead and download entire “Last Train To Paris” CD. You’re music collection is seriously slipping if you don’t have it.

--

Grenade - Bruno Mars



We had to throw in some variety for you – This song has a little Michael Jackson flair with beautiful lyrics – And who doesn’t love Bruno Mars?

--

Blow Ya Mind – Nick Minaj


Maybe we’ll start to hear parts of this song in the club. *Crossing my fingers*

--

Feel free to leave comments and suggestions for next week’s “InsiderNights.com’s Favorite New Music”!

No comments:

Post a Comment