Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weekly Rewind : Spot Lounge Saturdays



This past Saturday Night, I had the pleasure of partying at Spot Lounge in DC. I had an absolute blast, the people were gorgeous, the staff was friendly, and the lounge was hawt. My friends and I had a great time - Drinks do fall under the expensive category if you ask me ($12 for a Coconut Ciroc and Coke) but it was well worth it. Ladies enter free and Gentlemen enter at $20 all night.

The music was AMAZING. I heard a little bit of everything from Hip Hop, Pop, Dance, Techno, Club, Reggae, and Reggaeton! My friends and I were loving the vibe and the fact that you party with people of all kinds of all ethnic backgrounds and colors. It was beautiful - The beauty of partying in DC.

I would definitely recommend for drop by there someday and check it out for yourself. If you're looking for somewhere you can dance and let lose without people being all stuck up and looking at each other - this is the place to go on a Saturday Night. I doubly enjoyed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment