Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rewind: Party Of The Moonlight at iLounge



Wednesday Night (Feb 23rd), I stopped by the "Party Of The Moonlight" at iLounge. I was pleasantly surprised to see many that I knew, including one of my favorite DJs - DJ Reddz (of WPGC 95.5) on the 1s and 2s.

The great thing about this event is, while many events close early on Wednesday Night; this one doesn't. You can party up until 2am. If you'd like, you can also order Hookahs in a variety of flavors including Apple, Mango, Licorice, and others.

Promotion for this event was lead by Jeff Miller. The event was light in attendance, but all that attended were having a great time. It was my first time at this particular venue, and I thought it was nice and cosy. The bartenders are very friendly and prompt (something that I always look for in a venue - nobody likes waiting forever for a drink)- I even got to try my new alternative to the Long Island Iced Tea (Ice Tea Vodka with Sour and Sprite - Excellent).

Honestly, I believe this will be the official Wednesday Night After Party, once the weather changes a little bit. I had a great time, and I know that you will too. Check it out for yourself this week, you won't be disappointed; you might even catch me there!

1 comment: