Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day Weekend 2010 in the DMV

Labor Day Weekend 2010 was jam-packed with fabulous events. Give me a moment to fill you in-- I tried to keep a low key weekend schedule but I was drawn in by some, and heard about others through the grape-vine.

This past weekend's numero uno drink, by the way, The Classic Margarita (Jose Cuervo and salt, of course-- My fav bartender at Eden's knows ;). I started my Labor Day Weekend at Eden's Lounge (15 W Eager Street, Baltimore, MD) on Friday Night for DeJuan DHov's Intense Fridays event-- poppin!

Saturday Night, I headed to the Georgetown Harbor, which is utterly gorgeous and breathtaking. The weather was beautiful and it was the chillest evening, ever. I lounged at the, absolutely luscious - Cabanas (3050 K Street Northwest, Washington, DC) - for the entire evening.


http://www.georgetowndc.com/_files/images/cabanas.jpg


"All drinks are on me, tonight" is one of those magical phrases every lady loves to hear when they go out, and I was rolled out the red carpet at Cabanas. While I chose a more chillax evening- I heard through the grape-vine that Love NightClub was stunning on Saturday Night for the "All African" Signature Event. Big-Ups to SoSo Selective Entertainment for a night of elegance and mayhem.

Sunday Night, I hear the place to be was Red Maple Sunday's (930 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD) by EO Entertainment. Based on a couple pictures I scooped on Facebook, it was definitely dope.


Last, but not least, I ended my weekend right where it started- at Eden's Lounge for Cure Mondays. S/O to Trix and Zeke, DJ KI, DJ Trizzy, and Flexxa... cus it was siick. I had such a great time with my girls, and many more Margaritas..

Check out the InsiderNights.com Official Blog for more information on where I'm going to be next.. and more importantly, where you need to be next. For info on the hottest parties in the major cities all across the nation, check out InsiderNights.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment