Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Chris Brown goes HAM on Raz-B on Twitter


If you're following Chris Brown on Twitter or were able to see the many RTs of his Tweets, and you already know.. He went ham on this dude, Raz-B (Former Singer in B2K). Raz-B started the entire conflict- however we're going to start with Chris Brown's response, and then Raz-B's initiation of this whole Twitter-War -- ALL to end in the winner of this cyber battle, lol --

@CHRISBROWN

@razb2k n*** you want attention! Grow up n****!!! D**k in da booty a** lil boy

I ain't deleting my tweet either!! I was minding my d**** business and Peter pan decides to pop off!!! #whatalame

I'm not mad though!!! I'm just not silent nor am i one of these scary R&B cats!!

I'm not homophobic! He's just disrespectful!!!

@razb2k when I need tips on how to demolish my career I'll call ya!!!!!

@razb2k it's funny how I'm nominated for 3 grAmmys off of a mixtape and ur scrambiling for change!!

@razb2k ur a x backup singer!!!!! What do u make? Like $1.99 an hour

@razb2k when you fart it whistle #walnutbandit

The argument lasted longer than your career @razb2k


--
#Pause for the Premise..

The Premise -- It was all fine and dandy when Raz-B is on Twitter- tweeting about how he promised to hold Rihanna like a pillow and make her feel right (his apparent Celebrity crush). But, then he went on to say THIS - which prompted Chris Brown's (above) response in the first place:


@RAZB2K

I'm just sittin here Thinking how can n**** like @ebenet & @ChrisBrown disrespect women as Intelligent as @HalleBerry11 @Rihanna

(Brief insignificant tweets)

@Chrisbrown Do you hit your boyfriend @andre_merritt like you do your women?

@ChrisBrown I luv how u resort 2 disrespectful low brow tacticts when u clearly sabotaged ur own career by beating women!

Ur not homophobic, ur juz homosexual on the low! RT @chrisbrown I'm not homophobic! He's just disrespectful!!!

(Blah, Blah, Blah)

Fall back @RickyRomance I got this #Womenbeater

----


In the end Chris Brown trumps by posting the following PIC --- DRUM ROLL PLEASE -->




SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment